Mogami W3082 Studio Grade Speaker Cable
The Mogami name is synonymous with high quality and is used worldwide in the best recording studios. The W3082 Superflexible Studio Speaker Cable is no different. A ‘must-have’ for exceptional grounding and low noise, this coaxial 3082 speaker cable improves response, providing a more natural and expanded tone.
The design is used to provide as large of a conductor size as possible. The end result is extremely low induction from outside and affection to outside; suitable impedance as a speaker cable; and over a sound quality that is superior to quad or regular parallel configuration.
If you’ve always thought speaker cable is insignificant, this product will open your range of vision! The change won’t be subtle, this is a powerful tool for those seeking ultimate, quality sound. We recognize the price isn’t conservative, but cheap isn’t good and good isn’t cheap.
Price is Per Foot
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Purchased...
- Conductor: 80/0.18 OFC (80×33AWG)
- Size(mm²): 2.03mm² (Approx. #14AWG)
- Insulation Ov. Dia.(mm): 4.6Ø (0.181")
- Material: PVC
- Colors: White
- Served Shield Details: 80/0.18 OFC (80×33AWG)
- Size (mm²): 2.03mm² (Approx. #14AWG)
- Jacket Ov. Dia.(mm): 6.5±0.5Ø (0.256±0.0197"Ø)
- Material: Flexible PVC
- Color: Black
- Roll Size: 100m (328Ft) / 200m (656Ft) / 153m (500Ft)
- Weight per 100m Roll: 7.5kg
ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Part No.: W3082
- DC Resistance at 20°C:
- Inner Conductor: 0.009Ω/m (0.0027Ω/Ft)
- Same value for both internal and external/shield conductor
- Shield Conductor Capacitance at 1kHz, 20°C: 253pF/m(77pF/Ft)
- Inductance: 0.4µH/m(0.12µH/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise: 0.2mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise at 10kHz: 0.2mV Max.
- Voltage Breakdown Must withstand at DC 500V/15 sec.
- Insulation Resistance 100000 MΩ × m Min. at DC 500V, 20°C
- Flex Life 15,000 cycles
- Tensile Strength More than 980N Emigration Non-emigrant to ABS resin
- Applicable Temperature -20°C‾ +70°C(-4°F‾ +158°F) Standard UL13 CL2 75°C